• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Warrior Kustoms of Cumming Now Applying Cerakote *Glock or BCG Special*

Guardian-FS

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Ok fellow ODT'ers our type 07 FFL has arrived so were ready to roll on.

Prices are for Single color applications.
Multicolor applications will be an additional $15 per color.

Pistol - slide: (Barrel in same or second color free) $55

Pistol - frame: $55

Pistol - complete (includes controls) $120

Pistol - 1911 style $160

Rifle - barrel, action & trigger guard $120

Shotgun - action & barrel $120

AR15 - stripped upper $60

AR15 - stripped lower $60

AR15 - rail system $100

AR15 - barrel $60

AR15 - upper, lower & rail $180

AR15 - complete package (upper, lower, rail & barrel, small parts and second color free!! No assembly fee for most AR15's!!) $240

AR complete Bcg in micro slick - $45

For any other needs or to check our growing gallery visit http://www.warriorkustoms.com

If interested email me at Warrior.Tactical@gmail.com

If you have a question that may benefit others please ask it here.

Also if you have any questions you can contact me I am an extremely helpful person, However I ask that you read through the pricing sheet to possibly find your answer first.

I enjoy helping everyone and turning out top quality finishes is what I do. Nothing leaves my shop unless it is perfect.

Last edited:
This guy does great work! i actually just received my M&P back today.. i know its not a Glock but still his work is impeccable and fast! great guy to deal with and has a great skill for this stuff. i love my Burnt Bronze slide its magnificent! Ill surely be sending all my guns to this guy in the future soon it will be my Ar15 and Ar10. ill upload photos as my guns are finished. IMG_8442.jpgIMG_0424.jpgIMG_3422.jpgIMG_5784.jpgView attachment 293830

Last edited:
I'd like to chime in here as well! Warrior Kustoms has cerakoted a few pieces for me and I have been extremely pleased with everything from the quality, skill, communication, and cost. Not only were my pieces completed on or before the quoted timeframe, but the quality is tremendous! I have no reservations recommending Warrior Kustoms as he has earned my recommendation. I've seen other items he has cerakoted and everything was first class.

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_05_04_ymagehez.jpg

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_05_04_yzuvy5uq.jpg

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_05_04_yjudy5y9.jpg

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_05_04_4asy3atu.jpg

I talked to Rob and he was very helpful and returned my PM's , Email's and phone calls very quickly. I will be dropping off my M&P slipe as well as an 308 upper , lower and rail . Im all about supporting the little guy as in most cases you will get better service. Plus he is just a couple miles away and price is very reasonable.

Great work Robert. It is great having a talented cerakoter close to home. I appreciate you using your skillset on my weapons.

I certainly appreciate the opportunity to work on the type of weapons I have had brought to me. I really enjoy doing this and getting to see the before and after and seeing the satisfaction of the owner when they're handed a nearly completely different weapon than when they dropped it off.

Back
Top Bottom