• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Warrior Kustoms of Cumming Now Applying Cerakote *Glock or BCG Special*

Here is my M&P 9mm that Rob did. It turned out awesome. He takes the time to work with you to make sure you are 100% happy with the end results. I am having him do my 308 as we speak in the same pattern as well . If your getting board of your gun don't sell it just put a new outfit on it.

Here's a little sneak peek Rob sent me on one of the guns I'm having him do some work on.

i58.tinypic.com_6jinnd.jpg

Rob just finished a Nano for me. I really didnt like the colorfill on my pistol so we decided to Cerakote the slide in Tungsten. It looks fantastic! I couldnt find a single fault in Rob's work. He is very talented and I plan on using him again. Thanks Rob! Warrior Kustoms wont let you down and the price is right too!

Before and after pics:

Before w/ the white colorfill (not a fan)
i154.photobucket.com_albums_s253_chriscole130_IMAG1368_zps95wns3tc.jpg

[Broken External Image]:

After w/ Tungsten Cerakote:
[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

I really like the Tungsten color. It is metallic but not to shiny..
[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Thanks Warrior Kustoms!

Last edited:
Rob just finished a Nano for me. I really didnt like the colorfill on my pistol so we decided to Cerakote the slide in Tungsten. It looks fantastic! I couldnt find a single fault in Rob's work. He is very talented and I plan on using him again. Thanks Rob! Warrior Kustoms wont let you down and the price is right too!

Before and after pics:

Before w/ the white colorfill (not a fan)
i154.photobucket.com_albums_s253_chriscole130_IMAG1368_zps95wns3tc.jpg

[Broken External Image]:

After w/ Tungsten Cerakote:
[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

I really like the Tungsten color. It is metallic but not to shiny..
[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Thanks Warrior Kustoms!

I am having him do my Bersa Combat 380 in the Tungsten as well . It had a tiny bit of surface rust in one spot so had to do something . This will be the 3rd gun Rob is doing for me. He finished my M&P 9mm and I loved it. Presently he is almost finished with my 308 . He is a perfectionist with his work . My 308 is not a solid color nor is the pattern easy to create as I found it on the web and showed him the picture. You will not find a better guy to work with on a project than him. I am all about service and not so much about price but he is the best in both by far. Very talented

What would you recommend for a glock 27? I am in awe of the work you did on my two sigs and my tcp.

Folks, this guy is the real deal. Service and finish are Second to none.

What would you recommend for a glock 27? I am in awe of the work you did on my two sigs and my tcp.

Folks, this guy is the real deal. Service and finish are Second to none.

Thank you. You you are too kind!

I have some new colors since yours came though. Depending on the direction you wanted anything will look good if you're leaving the frame black.

If you're interested in green I have a new concoction I've dubbed warrior green.

Thanks to Fouts for the inspiration and opportunity

Back
Top Bottom