• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Warrior Kustoms of Cumming Now Applying Cerakote *Glock or BCG Special*

Rob not only offers a great price but bar none the best service which a smart consumer it should be most important..
he has done 4 of my guns which I apologize to him I haven't posted them all yet. His philosophy is " it doesn't leave my shop until your happy" ...just quoting him when he worked on my 308 with a difficult pattern... He's the man ....

Shovel he is located off of 20 and Spot rd ...near Sawnee mt...trust me you would not be disappointed with his work ... I met him on this site through his advertisement so I can give you my. True unbiased opinion based on his work he did for me . I don't mean just solid colors either but custom patterns I found pictures of off the internet

I am a 07 FFL Holder and My shop is at my home. I'm not looking to make this a full time gig and not looking to get rich doing it. Keeps the overhead low and the quality High.

I just enjoy meeting and helping people, and creating something to be proud of for both you and I.

Any Fall/Winter Specials?

Sorry I didnt see this, I'll PM you.

To answer the question, I am always cutting deals on work, depends on current work load, maybe a trade, or how likeable you are. I'm too nice to run an actual business as I'm usually going below my own pricing sheet, just like trying to impress people I guess :noidea:

Back
Top Bottom