• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Watch your kids close, please read

My oldest son is Autistic. If you can apprehend this scum PM and I will come over and help you interrogate him. I will need a frozen water hose, duct tape, a car battery, and some alligator clip leads.

I hear sand or lead shot in the hose works well.

ORLANDO, FLA. —

A Walt Disney World employee from Clermont, Florida, was arrested on charges of trying to have sex with an 8-year-old girl.

(It looks like the computer turned of the word charges above into a hyperlink that will take you to the news story. Also you can find other news stories from other outlets describing the same incident .)

The Disney employee had been communicating online with a man that he thought was the eight-year-old girls father. It was really an undercover cop. They agreed that the father would bring the eight-year-old girl to a hotel room where the Disney guy could rape her. The Disney pervert showed up with condoms and a little child's pink dress.

P.S. Disney hasn't fired the guy. That would violate his rights to job security and due process. They "suspended" him pending an investigation. Labor unions! (Another economy-killing society-destroying institution sabotaging this country courtesy of the left wingers.)

Back
Top Bottom