• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

We don't want smart cops?

But the really smart ones don't leave a trail. D.B. Cooper, anyone?
The deed is done at that point, I don't care. I'm more worried about stupid irrational illogical violent criminals. You get to pick one of these things happening to you, one is by a 'stupid thug', the other committed by an 'intelligent criminal' which one do you want? You don't know the final outcome of either... 1) Car jacking/home invasion or 2) Identity theft?

The deed is done at that point, I don't care. I'm more worried about stupid irrational illogical violent criminals. You get to pick one of these things happening to you, one is by a 'stupid thug', the other committed by an 'intelligent criminal' which one do you want? You don't know the final outcome of either... 1) Car jacking/home invasion or 2) Identity theft?
3) The guys running the Cartels. (Yes, they are massively intelligent. People think of them as savages, but they know their tactics inspire great fear, and buy them a lot of protection.)

3) The guys running the Cartels. (Yes, they are massively intelligent. People think of them as savages, but they know their tactics inspire great fear, and buy them a lot of protection.)
That is what you are most afraid of what I listed? Seriously? Ok, well the 'employees' of the cartels in Georgia that you are most likely to have an issue with, aren't the Einsteins.

That is what you are most afraid of what I listed? Seriously? Ok, well the 'employees' of the cartels in Georgia that you are most likely to have an issue with, aren't the Einsteins.
True, but I spent too much time working near the border, hence why I went with that. I see what you're saying on the other points, and yeah, the tards are most of the problem.

True, but I spent too much time working near the border, hence why I went with that. I see what you're saying on the other points, and yeah, the tards are most of the problem.
Understood, the border is close enough to me already and apparently getting closer everyday. No way I'd live near there. We'll just continue to cede land I guess...

69386d1286736153-any-mexican-border-city-safe-travel-illegal-warning-sign.jpg

Understood, the border is close enough to me already and apparently getting closer everyday. No way I'd live near there. We'll just continue to cede land I guess...

View attachment 208894
I wish they would send 1st Forcon, and some Rangers down there, and tell them to do what they do. Are we really that worried about our relations with Mexico?

I wish they would send 1st Forcon, and some Rangers down there, and tell them to do what they do. Are we really that worried about our relations with Mexico?

The dems just allow it because they know it pisses us all off. Nothing will ever be done about it as long as illegal immigrants are allowed to vote. America the new mexico.

"our relationship with Mexico" is about the LAST reason the border isn't sealed. The Democrats and too many Republicans simply see too much political gain (i.e. power) from keeping it a sieve. The way Mexico treats "illegal Americans" on their side of the border alone should warrant us having the National Guard on the border standing shoulder to shoulder. Instead it's "come get your free stuff!"

"our relationship with Mexico" is about the LAST reason the border isn't sealed. The Democrats and too many Republicans simply see too much political gain (i.e. power) from keeping it a sieve. The way Mexico treats "illegal Americans" on their side of the border alone should warrant us having the National Guard on the border standing shoulder to shoulder. Instead it's "come get your free stuff!"
It also keeps Texas busy, and I think certain people are concerned about Rick Perry.

Back
Top Bottom