• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

We lost my Mom

Did a Prayer for your Mother and success with the Plasma to work, also did one for both your wife and kids. I will put them on my prayer list..God Speed stay strong!

A doctor called me this morning to update me. She said that Mom is not progressing like they would have hoped. She's stable but still on the ventilator. They are wanting put her in a trial where they give her blood plasma from someone who had the virus and beat it. The idea being that there are antibodies in the plasma that will help her fight off the virus. I consented and now we just have to wait for the plasma to come in. Apparently other people have had some good results with this. I just pray that she is one of them.

We also got a call last night with results from our Covid tests. I tested negative, but my wife and all four sons tested positive (not sure how that happens). They are all relatively healthy. Only very mild syptems from my wife and youngest son. I pray that it stays that way.

Any and all prayers are appreciated.
Wow Justin. Prayers will continue. Got to be terribly stressful. :(

Wow Justin. Prayers will continue. Got to be terribly stressful. :(
I've had better days for sure. I also have an aunt who is on hospice and doesn't have very much time left. I'm trying to keep busy so that my mind is occupied. I haven't worked in two weeks and won't be returning for at least another two. I'm at least blessed to have an employer who pays me while I'm out though.

A doctor called me this morning to update me. She said that Mom is not progressing like they would have hoped. She's stable but still on the ventilator. They are wanting put her in a trial where they give her blood plasma from someone who had the virus and beat it. The idea being that there are antibodies in the plasma that will help her fight off the virus. I consented and now we just have to wait for the plasma to come in. Apparently other people have had some good results with this. I just pray that she is one of them.

We also got a call last night with results from our Covid tests. I tested negative, but my wife and all four sons tested positive (not sure how that happens). They are all relatively healthy. Only very mild syptems from my wife and youngest son. I pray that it stays that way.

Any and all prayers are appreciated.
Just prayers sent for your family. That is unreal.

Back
Top Bottom