• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WEATHER COMING IN

we get ‘em occasionally, then some scaredy-cat pimps on them to the DNR.
Then they get renditioned to some dark site.
Lost a 5 footer and two little 3 1/2 footers in 2+ years. Just disappeared.
Folks afraid the gators gonna get their little yap-yap starter dogs.
I understand if they mess with a dog. Any dog, I have a small dog yet he’s not a starter dog by no means. Don’t know your meaning behind that. But if an animal of any sorts or person attacked my dog I will deal accordingly.

I understand if they mess with a dog. Any dog, I have a small dog yet he’s not a starter dog by no means. Don’t know your meaning behind that. But if an animal of any sorts or person attacked my dog I will deal accordingly.
To me, any dog under about 20 pounds is a starter dog. One for people to try out to see lf they want to commit to a real dog. YMMV.
And, far as I know, only one starter dog was carried off, and that was by an 8 foot gator.

To me, any dog under about 20 pounds is a starter dog. One for people to try out to see lf they want to commit to a real dog. YMMV.
And, far as I know, only one starter dog was carried off, and that was by an 8 foot gator.
I’ve own all kinds of dogs and all are good. For you to express that shows me what is not a real man. Maybe you’re a starter man. YMMV

Looks like we got some big weather coming in tonight and early morning with lot of rain and winds to the tune of possibly in excess of 50 miles an hour. With gusts up to 75 mph. Button down the hatch, up to 2” of rain possibly of down trees.
Batten, not button.

“Batten down the hatches” is an idiomatic expression that means to prepare for a difficult or dangerous situation by fastening everything down. The phrase originated from the name of a British piece of lumber used to secure a hatchway on a ship, which was especially useful in preparation of stormy weather

images

Back
Top Bottom