• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WEATHER COMING IN

You never know, he might have buttons........
Irregardless, for all intensive purposes, it’s a mute point. To be pacific, most of our uses of common phrases doesn’t pass the mustard. Butt it’s a doggie dog world out their so we shouldn’t be so tongue and cheek with are grammar or take our language for granite, less we become escape goats for the grammar Nazis. I know I have piece of mine about my do diligence in this matter and will get off scotch free. Of course, others could care less…case in point: this post.

Irregardless, for all intensive purposes, it’s a moot point. To be pacific, most of our uses of common phrases doesn’t pass the mustard. Butt it’s a doggie dog world out there so we shouldn’t be so tongue and cheek with our grammar or take our language for granite, less we become escape goats for the grammar Nazis. I know I have piece of mine about my due diligence in this matter and will get off scotch free. Of course, others could care less…case in point: this post.
I've lived an entire life of dead serious, life and death. I don't take much seriously anymore. Sorry if you don't like just a little light humor. I'm not trying to hurt anyone

Batten, not button.

“Batten down the hatches” is an idiomatic expression that means to prepare for a difficult or dangerous situation by fastening everything down. The phrase originated from the name of a British piece of lumber used to secure a hatchway on a ship, which was especially useful in preparation of stormy weather
Well, Well, there we have it guys, Grammar Moderator. There within lies the problem, you see I ain't British, I'm from the DEEP SOUTH, therefore I'm old enough that I won't change. That being said if you don't like my spelling, it's just like pricing, SCROLL ON Down. FYI, I button my shirt down too, maybe you batten yours, but again that's your prerogative Boss.

Irregardless, for all intensive purposes, it’s a moot point. To be pacific, most of our uses of common phrases doesn’t pass the mustard. Butt it’s a doggie dog world out there so we shouldn’t be so tongue and cheek with our grammar or take our language for granite, less we become escape goats for the grammar Nazis. I know I have piece of mine about my due diligence in this matter and will get off scotch free. Of course, others could care less…case in point: this post.
Irregardless is a double negative and is not a word to be found in any classical dictionary.

Regardless you are covered: 'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, 'it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less. You were joking, right?

BAWYAbbCQAAycy5.jpg

Irregardless is a double negative and is not a word to be found in any classical dictionary.

Regardless you are covered: 'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, 'it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less. You were joking, right?
IMG_7534.gif

Exposed to way too many chemtrails lately?

I've lived an entire life of dead serious, life and death. I don't take much seriously anymore. Sorry if you don't like just a little light humor. I'm not trying hurt anyone
That was meant for GAgunguy’s comment about “batten down the hatches” not you, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom