• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Week 5 ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Crash 11 Percent from 2017

Leveraction44

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
33   0
Reaction score
"It should also be remembered that many of the Thursday games last year also crashed to new lows from those broadcast in 2016.

Thursday night games have even been a target for elimination to save the NFL’s TV ratings. Last year some network executives had suggested that the league cancel Thursday games to help buoy the other games on the schedule.

Monday Night Football has also struggled this season. Week Two, for instance, rated one of the worst ratings disasters ever recorded for the game."

Thursday night was primarily on NFL Network with a subscription. It changed to Fox this past week. If they would keep politics out of sports and get rid of those that oppose the rules, it would be much improved. I’ll stick to high school and college football.

:lol: the spin some people and news outlets try to put on things to fit their agenda. Thursday night football was the most watched show Thursday, and I'm willing to bet Monday night was too.

How the hell these fake news outlets can call literally being #1 a "ratings disaster" is amazing to me. Even more amazing is the otherwise rational people who fall for it.

https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv...Ratings-with-THURSDAY-NIGHT-FOOTBALL-20181005

Amazing that some people can't read the title of the post, especially when trying to shroud the truth... Sports Business Daily said the viewership was down 11%, which is what the OP stated. How the hell can people continue to believe there is even a glimmer of hope for the NFL?

IMG_1616.PNG

Yes, the top rated show on cable TV doesn't stand a glimmer of hope :lol:

Being number 1 is a disaster, making money hand over fist will break them. How can they ever recover from the record breaking profits they made last year :lol:

Back
Top Bottom