• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Weinstein and Spacey are in a bar........

I don't believe any of these women were forcibly raped. Maybe coerced into having sex, probably didn't enjoy it near as much as Jimbob in the back seat of his daddy's old Chevy at the ripe old age of 14, but not forced.

Now I'm sure that 10, 20, 30, or even 40 years later, after the sex they agreed to have to further their career in the movie industry, is rape by todays definition.

So by today's legal dictionary, the definition of rape is any sex that you engaged in that you change your mind about, regardless of how many decades have past.

Women claiming sexual assault and rape now days equates to the Main Stream Media's lying Liberal Fake News.

When some woman is abducted beaten and raped, it doesn't make the "National Headlines", and the perp will be back out on the street in less than a decade.
MOST OF THESE UGULY ASS MEN COULDN'T GET LAID IN A WHORE HOUSE IF THEY DIDN'T HAVE POWER TO HOLD OVER THESE WOMEN. WHAT IS ALSO DISTRUBING TO ME IS WHAT LENGTHS SOME WOMEN WILL GO TO TO OBTAIN MONEY OR NOTORIETY IN HOLLYWOOD. WOMEN ,DON'T SELL,SAIL,CELL,YOUR SOUL.

MOST OF THESE UGULY ASS MEN COULDN'T GET LAID IN A WHORE HOUSE IF THEY DIDN'T HAVE POWER TO HOLD OVER THESE WOMEN. WHAT IS ALSO DISTRUBING TO ME IS WHAT LENGTHS SOME WOMEN WILL GO TO TO OBTAIN MONEY OR NOTORIETY IN HOLLYWOOD. WOMEN ,DON'T SELL,SAIL,CELL,YOUR SOUL.

Why you be screaming?

They traded their dignity for notoriety and now they want a refund.

I think much less of them for these BS accusations. They should be arrested for prostitution. lol

Then again, having it written into your contract that alleged or actual sexual harassment or assault is not grounds for firing says something too.

None of these people are worth the paper used by the National Enquirer, after it's been used to line the floor of a birdcage, for three weeks.

I think pedophiles are the lowest of the low and should be put out of their misery. That being said, check out our history.
"In 1880, the age of consent was set at 10 or 12 in most states, with the exception of Delaware where it was 7."

I think pedophiles are the lowest of the low and should be put out of their misery. That being said, check out our history.
"In 1880, the age of consent was set at 10 or 12 in most states, with the exception of Delaware where it was 7."

I'm no fan of Moore,

But everyone keeps saying he is a pedophile because the age of consent in Alabama is 16, and the girl was 14.

Well, now that I took the time to write all that, I decided WTF, I'll go ahead and look it up. Georgia raised the age of consent from 10 to 14 in 1918, and then from 14 to 16 in 1995. I haven't checked on AL. but the alleged activity with the 14 year old certainly wouldn't have been a crime in Georgia.

It's 16 now, but at the time all of this happened, more or less, the age of consent in Georgia was 14. Being as Alabama has never been confused for a progressive state in matters like this, it was likely 14 in Alabama too. I haven't checked the exact date it was changed to 16 in Georgia, but it was somewhere around 1980.

Now I've checked even further and it was 16 as early as 1950 in Alabama.

Back
Top Bottom