Weirdest things people have found in the woods

Fishing with a childhood friend and his father at a pond in the middle of nowhere we found an blown canopy from a jet fighter(wish I'd got it now,would look good at the cabin)found a large balloon in a tree at my hunting camp (Walton county) a couple of years ago,got it down and it had a box full of electronics from the weather station in Peachtree City,Ga. with a note inside that said what it was for and if found send it back with the location where found.
I know where a OLD tractor with metal wheels(looks to be 1920s) is way down in the woods with big trees all around it,I wonder if it was used in logging???

I was hunting the state game lands in NW Pa, and was walking through a snow covered field, and all of a sudden, I was up to my waist in dead critters. Apparently I stumbled into a pit where the Game Commission tossed all of the road kill.
that must have ruined your scent Resistance for the hunt

Bought some property along Spring Creek and hunting through the woods there along the creek my wife found our very own moonshine still. Unfortunately the ATF had gotten to it first and it had a few holes in it...

Back
Top Bottom