Weirdest things people have found in the woods

I was walking through the woods one day with my young kids. We came up on a group of trees with thick brush around them. My son and I decided to crawl in. We found 3 civil war soldiers graves in the middle. That was in Kentucky.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Land surveying I found pot plants 3 different times. I have found plenty of old moonshine stills and old graves yards in the middle of nowhere as well.

I have coon hunted all my life so I have run across some weird stuff out there in the middle of the night. I was at a night hunt up next to Knoxville,TN. about 8 years ago we turned the dogs loose they went about a mile and struck a hot track then it sounded like they were treed in a metal barrel. We get almost to them and have to crawl under the best chain link fence I have ever seen. I laid down on my belly and crawl under the fence and when I put my hands down to help my tired butt get up. They went into a half rotten human body. We all got to looking around and they were about a hundred or so bodies lying around some of them was rolled up in carpet. Come to find out after the swat team and every other cop in the area showed up that we had entered into the University of Tennessee body farm where they research on how the human body decays under certain conditions. Still have nightmares about that night.
I thought this story was going to be Lafayette ga. The guy running the crematory just threw the bodies out back, cost too much to run the furnace

Many years ago before Clyde Bell had a range I use to hunt and fish there..One time turkey hunting along a hedge row when my son was about 5. I heard frogs, and was not around a creek or body of water that I knew of. I walked behind the hedge row and found an in ground concrete pool. Never knew it was there everything was grown over.

Back
Top Bottom