Well, I held out long enough...

Flammenwerfer

Default rank <4500 posts
Úlfhéthnar
61   0
Reaction score
I've got another old Swiss hole puncher on the way...... The Swiss 96/11(or long daddy as I like to call it). It's coming from classic firearms....I'm excited because I've had really good service from them in the past, especially with their hand pick for condition option.

Anyway.....here's to only having two more Swiss beauties to go!

http://www.classicfirearms.com/c-r-eligible/swiss-96-11-7-5-x-55-straight-pull-rifle

IMG_0111.jpglongest rifle i own. i like my swiss 1911 better than the K31, its just a better fit for me

(All sarcasm intended)
No one on the ODT is supposed to know about Classic Fire Arms! They are still selling Mosins for $130!!! Come on man, those are at least $400 rifles on the boards, right? Right?
(Apologies for hijacking thread)

(All sarcasm intended)
No one on the ODT is supposed to know about Classic Fire Arms! They are still selling Mosins for $130!!! Come on man, those are at least $400 rifles on the boards, right? Right?
(Apologies for hijacking thread)

Haha....you're right, my apologies! Didn't mean to ruin it for the 91/30's are getting rare, pay me twice what they're worth folks.....that's my bad.

In all seriousness though, I love dealing with classic....they've always been good to me.

Back
Top Bottom