• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well it looks like this is my lucky day!

slacker1972

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
60   0
Reaction score
I got this email today and it looks like I am a multi millionaire!

Greetings and Compliment!

I am Dr. Julian Castro, the Chair person in charge of UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY. This is to inform you that your fund was brought to my desk after the general meeting by the executive member of Federal Government of the United States because the director & management of the WESTERN UNION Transfer have declared to transfer your Fund into the Government Treasury Account because of your inability to pay the wire transfer fee, In reasoning wisely to this complain I told them to wait until I hear from you so that I will know the reason why you decide to reject such amount of money which is sum of $40,000,000.00 Million United State Dollars which is your rightful & legal overdue inheritance payment just because of transfer fee.

I have order BANK OF AMERICA to credit your total fund of $40,000,000.00 Million United State Dollars into an VISA CARD for easy and fast deliver to your home address, I made this decision because due to the huge Amount of your Fund it will be impossible/difficult to transfer it through Western Union or Money Gram Money Transfer due to Western Union or Money Gram Money daily transfer basis/protocol.

Furthermore, the issuing Bank has credited your total fund of $40,000,000.00 Million United State Dollars into an VISA CARD for immediate delivery to your home address by our courier partner who is responsible for handling of our shipment and delivery both domestic and international.

Every formality regarding the delivery of your fund via VISA CARD through Courier Company is completed, and you are requested to furnish me with your following detail to avoid wrong delivery.

1. Full Name:
2. Address:
3. Occupation:
4. Country:
5. Telephone:
6. Cell Phone:
7. Sex:
8. Age:
9. Passport ID Number:

The above detail is needed for confirmation so as to avoid wrong delivery of your parcel and once this information is received your package will be registered with our courier partner and a tracking number will be given to you to be tracking your package and know the arrival time to your home address.

NB: As the beneficiary you will be required to incur the delivery expenses of your parcel once it is registered with Courier Company but failing to comply I will allow them to have power over your fund and I'm very sorry if you fail as this is the last chance.

God bless you!

Thanks.
Dr. Julian Castro
+1 206 582-6211
Treasury Department,
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY.

Back
Top Bottom