• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well it's Time to Call your State Legislator Again

Adeste

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
20   0
Reaction score
Why?
1. The 2015 legislative session has unfortunately begun with a direct assault on your Second Amendment rights by state Senator Vincent Fort (D-39). Senate Bill 49, introduced by Senator Fort (D-39), would undermine current Georgia law when it comes to protecting your own life or the lives of your family by repealing the statute relating to no duty to retreat prior to the use of force in self-defense. SB 49 weakens your ability for self-defense by taking away your right to stand your ground when facing an attack.
2. Passing the Preservation of Religious Freedom Act. Basically the Atlanta Chamber of Commerce is worried that passing the Religious Freedom Act might drive businesses away from Georgia, especially those who cater to a diverse clientele. And a big push by larger more progressive corporations that are concerned about their diverse clientele and employees.
3. No tax increase for 2015

Why?
1. The 2015 legislative session has unfortunately begun with a direct assault on your Second Amendment rights by state Senator Vincent Fort (D-39). Senate Bill 49, introduced by Senator Fort (D-39), would undermine current Georgia law when it comes to protecting your own life or the lives of your family by repealing the statute relating to no duty to retreat prior to the use of force in self-defense. SB 49 weakens your ability for self-defense by taking away your right to stand your ground when facing an attack.
2. Passing the Preservation of Religious Freedom Act. Basically the Atlanta Chamber of Commerce is worried that passing the Religious Freedom Act might drive businesses away from Georgia, especially those who cater to a diverse clientele. And a big push by larger more progressive corporations that are concerned about their diverse clientele and employees.
3. No tax increase for 2015
Neither of the first two will pass.

Taxes are probably going up, in some area.

Our reps blocked my number and email! :) I contact them EVERY week. It's my Thursday routine...

Back
Top Bottom