Well, the feed is useless today.

It's always funny to me on Giveaway Day.....you see people who have been members for years and have like 22 posts....it always makes me wonder what they do. How on Earth could you hang around that long and only post 22 times?

My first two years were maybe 7 or 8 transactions, so roughly 7 or 8 posts. Then surgery and far to much time on my hands I actually started reading the other forums. Guys like that I suspect. I had no idea there was a Give-a-way day until last year jacked up on pain meds....innnnnnnn!!

I haven't had the fortunes of making a deal yet. I have just recently tried to purchase an ATV from a member here from Augusta just last week but we couldn't come together on a price (Most communication is through PM, not thread). The point is that some of us aren't on the OTD for the social aspect of it, mainly because I live so far away from everyone. I happened on here when a member from here who I did business with from the Swap and Sell (where I have several feedbacks) told me to check out listings, so I did, just haven't been able to make a deal yet, unfortunately. I'm currently looking for a Pro Hunter 50 cal. ML so if you know of someone wanting to sell one, let me know and maybe I can get my first feedback score!!

That's alright, Nonliberal took me for a pot head.

Your name is Dank Atl, see where I could mistake it.

He also thought I was an atheist and confused me for dunkel....so take that for what it's worth. ;)

I don't ever get into the religious debate. I just figured since the two of you look exactly the same in person....

It's always funny to me on Giveaway Day.....you see people who have been members for years and have like 22 posts....it always makes me wonder what they do. How on Earth could you hang around that long and only post 22 times?
Maybe some people are here more for the buying and trading than the commenting on every single post that comes out? Just saying

Back
Top Bottom