Went to Cherokee Gun Today

Triathloncoach

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
201   0
Reaction score
Bought some 45 and 38. Still no 9mm or 223, but getting better. Their ammo is priced the same as this past summer. I'm not going to forget the LGS price gougers.

Took a look at their Brand New Glock 23 & 33 at $489. They had a few others as well.

I told them I'd rather pay $600 for a used one. As usual, everyone was very polite, nice and helpful.

Cherokee Gun had 4-5 boxes of 223 and 7-8 boxes of 308 yesterday. Priced a little high, but not as crazy as some of the postings here. Wally world in Canton also had about a dozen boxes of 308 for $21/ea.

I like to here that .I bought a can from them cause I heard how easy they were to work with and they were priced right .I am with you 90 percent of dealers including most all on this site will never get a dollar from me again f them buzzards .I will do buisness with cherokee through mail ,and places like them till I here different .

I like to here that .I bought a can from them cause I heard how easy they were to work with and they were priced right .I am with you 90 percent of dealers including most all on this site will never get a dollar from me again f them buzzards .I will do buisness with cherokee through mail ,and places like them till I here different .

More than agree on that point, bunch of assholes around here

Back
Top Bottom