• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Went to Cherokee Gun Today

Be cool if they could set up a shooting range in the back lol.

I might have to start looking for an apartment in Canton if they did that...

- - - Updated - - -

I have got to make it up to Cherokee Gun one of these days. I have never been, but all I ever hear is great things about them from all my friends and everybody on here. Not too many shops have that kind of reputation.

Road trip Monday? I can drive.

Are they still doing free ffl transfers? I tried to refer a friend to check with them first and use them for an online purchase and he said he called and told me it wasn't free anymore? Not trying to be cheap as I always buy stuff when there and he had planned to do the same as well but wanted to check.

I live 10 min from them! Bought 2 cans from them last year and by far the best prices on suppressors! Great group of guys for sure and very helpful!! I'll be heading there this weekend to start my paperwork for my SBR now!! Thumbs up to Cherokee Gun!

Are they still doing free ffl transfers? I tried to refer a friend to check with them first and use them for an online purchase and he said he called and told me it wasn't free anymore? Not trying to be cheap as I always buy stuff when there and he had planned to do the same as well but wanted to check.

99% sure they still do. Call 'em and ask.

678-880-7956

Back
Top Bottom