Went to Cherokee Gun Today

I don't seem to be able to do anything on their web site. I'd been able to shop before or at least look at what they might have in stock but all the buttons seem to be dead. Are they just over whelmed and can't keep the site up or have they abandoned it in favor of face to face work. I'll take a road trip to see them soon but would have liked to have an idea what they had in stock.

Cherokee Gun had 4-5 boxes of 223 and 7-8 boxes of 308 yesterday. Priced a little high, but not as crazy as some of the postings here. Wally world in Canton also had about a dozen boxes of 308 for $21/ea.

What was price of the .223? I emailed David and he told me "its just high priced 223, just wait".

- - - Updated - - -

Love that pawn shop! Always busy even when the shelves are empty but still offer great deals when supplies restock!

yup only place I know that didn't price gouge and if they did raised prices, they always the last one to do it.

Thanks to all that have posted, it truly means a lot to us.

Things have been extremely busy and constantly changing. Hence the reason the website has been, for all practical purposes, turned off.

Ammo is trickling in, but it is still hard to find, at a reasonable price.

We are constantly trying to find the best deals, and pass them along.

Please be patient, things are looking up.

Rich

I have got to make it up to Cherokee Gun one of these days. I have never been, but all I ever hear is great things about them from all my friends and everybody on here. Not too many shops have that kind of reputation.

Back
Top Bottom