• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

We're Approved!!!

There isn't much I could say that someone hasn't already said. However, I feel it is important to reiterate that what is happening is a part of God's plan and he is merely opening a different chapter in the lives of you and your family. Often times we are too small to see the way he works until it finally comes together and slaps us on the forehead. My sister actually lost her job less than two months ago thinking it was the worst thing that's ever happened to her. Come to find out, it was probably the best.
Trust in the Lord, He'll sort it all out for you.
Good luck buddy, we may be total strangers, but I'd come help with the move too if you needed it.. So don't hesitate to holler.
Praying for you guys.

There isn't much I could say that someone hasn't already said. However, I feel it is important to reiterate that what is happening is a part of God's plan and he is merely opening a different chapter in the lives of you and your family. Often times we are too small to see the way he works until it finally comes together and slaps us on the forehead. My sister actually lost her job less than two months ago thinking it was the worst thing that's ever happened to her. Come to find out, it was probably the best.
Trust in the Lord, He'll sort it all out for you.
Good luck buddy, we may be total strangers, but I'd come help with the move too if you needed it.. So don't hesitate to holler.
Praying for you guys.
Hey bro, thanks for the kind words and everything. I will let yall know if me and my dad need help

Hey bro, still looking... hopefully we will be seeing our future home wednesday or tuesday. Its a pain dealing with a deadline. We have till july 31 to be completely moved out
Praying for you, that's really crazy on the landlords end.. have you talked to heavyd or cobalt 60 about your legal actions?

Praying for you, that's really crazy on the landlords end.. have you talked to heavyd or cobalt 60 about your legal actions?
No, I haven't, but do know that my parents and myself and sister were to be given 60 days, we were only given a little over 40. Also, I think the housing authority will hear about this dump. It is exactly what I called it, a dump. It was ok with former management, things got done. These new people have it looking like a dump and pest control won't come out and only one maintenance guy who knows a/c work... bad experience

ODT family, I would like to thank everyone for their continued prayers. I ask that yall continue to pray. We were supposed to see a home on saturday that seemed perfect, then the rent was raised... we pray they lower it back some. We are also going today to look at a townhouse. It's a little out of budget but never know. House is at the same price. Thank you all again for your thoughts and prayers

Back
Top Bottom