• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA Precision 22 First PRS Rimfire match May 20th

It all depends on the match you want to shoot. There’s NRL22 more of the into and PRS rimfire more advanced. You’ll need to decide the class you want to shoot in base/production with $ limits on gun and optic combos or open unlimited $. Read up on the rules and build a rifle you are happy to shoot. Most use bolt guns from Savage all the way up to Rim X. There are some occasional semi auto rifles as well. I’ll put links to both NRL and PRS there are lots of similarity in rules slight difference and the ranges are closer usually larger targets for NRL and farther targets smaller for PRS. I’d recommend a bolt gun bipod and rear support bag. Then gather dope on the rifle out to 200yds at least for quick dope get an app or kestrel and a scope you can dial to varying distances to make it more enjoyable.

Appreciate all the help.

Looks like no .22mag or .17hmr options?

Appreciate all the help.

Looks like no .22mag or .17hmr options?
22lr only !!

No problem ask away if you have any questions there’s a good group here willing to offer help.
Do I need to go ahead and squad or will that happen day of the match?
Wade will set it up for squadding once we get closer to match day or squad everyone the day of. No worries just show up and shoot if you can.

9BAFE263-465F-4C45-9F15-A3F9C3E0847D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom