• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA Precision 22 First PRS Rimfire match May 20th

Define Old?
Old: Having sufficient knowledge and experience to realize that you cannot compete with 23 year olds because your body creaks, groans, pops, snaps, contracts, screams pain when you try to do things you could do with ease 30 years ago.

I'm going to run the match and let the young guys have fun.

Old: Having sufficient knowledge and experience to realize that you cannot compete with 23 year olds because your body creaks, groans, pops, snaps, contracts, screams pain when you try to do things you could do with ease 30 years ago.

From a young guy. We appreciate that.

I still compete - I just hate some stages

IMG_3153.jpeg

I've invited some people from AL and I think they are coming up to compete, What time should I come out as a spectator? What do I need to bring, (water, snacks, ear pro, chair)? Is there a fee for spectators? How much walking is involved (twisted my knee playing pickleball)? Anything else that you can think of I would need? Do you need any help I could give to assist? I'm retired and could come out Friday if needed.

I've invited some people from AL and I think they are coming up to compete, What time should I come out as a spectator? What do I need to bring, (water, snacks, ear pro, chair)? Is there a fee for spectators? How much walking is involved (twisted my knee playing pickleball)? Anything else that you can think of I would need? Do you need any help I could give to assist? I'm retired and could come out Friday if needed.
I’ve only been there once but I would say to bring all of that. If it’s where I think it’s going to be held at, there’s really no walking around. They have a nice covered shelter there. Bring your gun and have fun with everyone. My knees and lower back are crap, therefore I can’t move like the younger guys but I’m gonna get out there and have a blast.

Back
Top Bottom