• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA Precision 22LR - NRL-22 - February 12, 2022

I want to come and watch this weekend. As a near empty nester am looking for some fun. Can you send the address again? would save from looking through 110 pages. Does anyone shoot a rpr? How about a Springfield 1922 with open sites? alleycat alleycat for fun? what is the cost?
It’s 25$ for the entry fee, 10$ extra for the cash match if you choose to shoot it. Address is:

200-238 Land Fill Rd 30176
Tallapoosa, Georgia 30176

I want to come and watch this weekend. As a near empty nester am looking for some fun. Can you send the address again? would save from looking through 110 pages. Does anyone shoot a rpr? How about a Springfield 1922 with open sites? alleycat alleycat for fun? what is the cost?
RPR yes. No one shoots open sites but nothing says you can’t. Details are in the first post of the thread as well as the link to practiscore. It’s always a good time between the shooting and the great crowd.

Okay… I have an announcement for the March match. I think I have all the details worked out and someone might be connected to the NRL/MARS/NRLX Mafia… Just saying @CBeck… West Ga Precision 22 LR will have trophies for the remainder of the season for Top Base, Open, Young Gun, And Lady.
I take it you talked with both of those gentlemen yesterday?

Back
Top Bottom