• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA Precision 22LR - NRL-22 - February 12, 2022

If I just read that right you get unlimited sighters and 5 minutes to shoot each distance. Would be interestin
If I just read that right you get unlimited sighters and 5 minutes to shoot each distance. Would be interesting
pretty close. It’s been a couple of years, but bigdaddy0381 bigdaddy0381 and went out there once. All we did is shoot prone or bench at small targets from 25 yards to 250…

22 Sniper Match Web Page (Amended 12/21/21)
Match Co-Directors:
Mike Miller mmiller@officenvironments.com
Mark Schropp d430mes@gmail.com
Match Results and online sign up:
Match results are published on “Practiscore” and by E-mail notification.
.22 Sniper Match Details
The match is the 4th Saturday Every Month. Registration begins @ 09:30 AM. Safety briefing
is at 09:45AM. Start time begins @ 10:00 AM. For Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, we
will hold the match on the THIRD Saturday of November and December.
E Range.
1. Front and rear rests allowed. No one piece rests allowed.
2. Targets will be shot from either Bench Rest or Prone
3. The match is a 60-round match, ten shots each, at 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, and 200 yards
4. Targets must fall to count.
5. Ties will be broken by number of hits at each distance, starting at 200 yards. Exact score ties for
match win will be broken with a shoot off.
At each distance, competitors will have 5 minutes for unlimited sighters, then go to record fire
when zeroed. Sighter shooting and shooting for record are all within the five minutes.
6. Sighters may be fired at each distance. Shooter may return to sighter at any time during the
course of fire. However, only 10 shots can be taken for record targets.
7. Shooter fires 10 rounds only for score, one shot per target.
8. We will shoot 6 competitors at a time.
9. Match fees are $10.

I think this is what PewPewChris PewPewChris shoots at RBGC
Not the same thing. The Steel Challenge at RBGC includes multiple calibers and both pistol and rifle. It's speed shooting at close range (10 - 35 yards) and the 8 courses of fire never change except for the outlaw stages. It's fun as hell

Back
Top Bottom