• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whales.........

I was at the bar the other night with my buddy having some beers. We had been there a while when two large girls came up to the bar and ordered some drinks. I noticed when they ordered they both had strong accents so I said ‘Hi, are you two girls from Scotland?’ One of them spoke up, with quite an attitude and said ‘it’s WALES you idiot!!!’

So I immediately said ‘Sorry, are you two Whales from Scotland?’

Coincidentally, I was at McDonald's this a.m. and it was very busy. After about 5 minutes this large girl came up to the counter and said "Sorry for the wait" I said "That's OK dear, you'll probably lose it as you get older". (sorry Dingo, didn't mean to hijack your thread and :thumb::thumb: for your Aussie whales).

Coincidentally, I was at McDonald's this a.m. and it was very busy. After about 5 minutes this large girl came up to the counter and said "Sorry for the wait" I said "That's OK dear, you'll probably lose it as you get older". (sorry Dingo, didn't mean to hijack your thread and :thumb::thumb: for your Aussie whales).
:thumb::lol:

I was at the bar the other night with my buddy having some beers. We had been there a while when two large girls came up to the bar and ordered some drinks. I noticed when they ordered they both had strong accents so I said ‘Hi, are you two girls from Scotland?’ One of them spoke up, with quite an attitude and said ‘it’s WALES you idiot!!!’

So I immediately said ‘Sorry, are you two Whales from Scotland?’

LOL. Lots of whales in Atlanta. You know how some cities pass ordinances that saggy pants aren't allowed? Some need to pass weight restrictions on yoga pants (I'm talking to you, Atlanta).

Back
Top Bottom