• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What’s wrong with this steak?

I have seen this in cheap cuts of mean. It’s tendon or vein.
What he said. Applebees ain’t known for their quality cuts of meat. Those all go to Olive Gard…..sorry, I mean Ruth’s Chris.

It’s fine to eat. Just looks bad. Probably no worse than squirrel gumbo or possum pie or whatever you old dudes ate afore ‘lectricity.

Get your ****ty steaks cooked medium-well or well and you can’t see that anymore. Plus, the extra cooking time guarantees your salad comes out first.

What he said. Applebees ain’t known for their quality cuts of meat. Those all go to Olive Gard…..sorry, I mean Ruth’s Chris.

It’s fine to eat. Just looks bad. Probably no worse than squirrel gumbo or possum pie or whatever you old dudes ate afore ‘lectricity.

Get your ****ty steaks cooked medium-well or well and you can’t see that anymore. Plus, the extra cooking time guarantees your salad comes out first.
I ordered a rare steak at Chili's once upon a time. That was an eventful evening.

its squirrel and dumplins and baked possum

Back
Top Bottom