• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What a deal...........

Go Navy!

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
113   0
Reaction score
I was looking for a Sig 522, and had checked almost every place I buy from, called and visited. So, I decided to buy one for around $410 at my local shop. I go in and they don't have one on the floor, I guess they sold it. Dang it. The lady helping me, said the would check in the back............... Out she comes with that pretty blue box - Yessssssssssss! I open it and look at it. I asked the price not being dumb, but trying to get it a little lower. She quotes"$329 Hon", excuse me, "yea, $329 for it!" OK, well let me fill out that paper so I can get home. What a deal! I still can't believe it! Took it to the range today and wow!

i think the fact that she went in the back and looked for me was the best! The case said $329, tag in the manual was $470. Sweet lady, PS - I kept my clothes on :)

i think the fact that she went in the back and looked for me was the best! The case said $329, tag in the manual was $470. Sweet lady, PS - I kept my clothes on :)

thats a mistake that'll probably cost her her job. but don't feel bad or nothing.

Back
Top Bottom