• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What about a trade.....

So make your ad trade only...how hard is that. And lots of guys here like to trade, the ads have a FS or FT or FS/FT in front of them so you can tell who wants what.
I like cash......
ODT has made it easier for sorting through hand guns, rifles and shotguns by their function. What's the difference in cash only and for trade being split out? How many time have you been offered a trade in a post that was for sale only. Quit being ******* about a simple request.

and the hoster, and shotgun stocks, and trash compactor, ANNDDDD a lawn more all for sail only!! LOL
Damn
A28i8dO.gif

ODT has made it easier for sorting through hand guns, rifles and shotguns by their function. What's the difference in cash only and for trade being split out? How many time have you been offered a trade in a post that was for sale only. Quit being ******* about a simple request.

Too many rules too many sections. I dont want to have to click on 23 sub sections to look at handguns. Heck lets seperate stainless, blued and coated guns.....

Yeah I get trade offers all the time in my "for cell" only ads....every now and then I pursue one.

Back
Top Bottom