• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What are some unpopular gun opinions you have?

The most unpopular gun-related view I have (and have maintained for many years as being inevitable) is that they WILL be as restricted here in America, as they are in the UK, and that it'll happen in my lifetime, and, that the popular and rabidly-held view that this will start Civil War II, is just a big fantasy.
(I'd be thrilled to be proven wrong on either of those, but sadly, I won't be. Wait and see. )

I agree it won’t be Civil War 2, but the second Revolutionary War.

Few more...
- Buck Angel and James Yeager - one and the same.
- A 30-30 Marlin (or Winchester) plus a Remington 870 Wingmaster will handle all your hunting needs.
- I prefer .22LR over .22 Magnum
- I think appendix carry is gay......and dangerous.
- I think timing yourself on the range is gay. Are you getting ready for a game show or something? BEEEEP! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! .....Lame
- Carry the best pistol you can afford, the most powerful you can control.

Few more...
- Buck Angel and James Yeager - one and the same.
- A 30-30 Marlin (or Winchester) plus a Remington 870 Wingmaster will handle all your hunting needs.
- I prefer .22LR over .22 Magnum
- I think appendix carry is gay......and dangerous.
- I think timing yourself on the range is gay. Are you getting ready for a game show or something? BEEEEP! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! .....Lame
- Carry the best pistol you can afford, the most powerful you can control.
...not gonna ask how you know who Buck Angel is...

Polymer / plastic / synthetic rifle stocks should be offered a lot of colors besides black and olive drab / military green. Desert tan is ok. Camouflage is ok. Solid bright colors like red, yellow, green, or purple would be good too. I think black is a f'ugly color, and I hate that everybody else things it's the perfect color for everything-- phones, computers, tablecloths, your clothes, cars. Everything except houses. And in a few years, maybe THAT will be the next "in thing" too.

Back
Top Bottom