• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What are you restoring or collecting parts for?

I recently finished "un-bubba-fying" a first month delivery Winchester Model of 1917. It took a year and 6 months and a whole hell of a lot of money, but it was worth it.

That's a nice looking Garand.

palmettomoon palmettomoon Thanks I worked on that one. It has a VAR barrel. I am very curios to see how she shoots with the new sights. Actually that hardest part was getting the front hand guard correctly spaced from the bottom of the gas cylinder. She is perfect now.

Agree. I was at RBGC Saturday. I met a very interesting fellow. He hold's the world record at Camp Perry with as issued JCG service rifle. He could not be more unassuming. He won in 2014. I asked him for accuracy tips and he replied " Black magic and voodoo" we both had a laugh.

With some of those guys I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find out they had a witcher-woman on the side casting spells and harnessing haints to guide their bullets to the targets.

i am slowly trying to fix a hakim. It has a gas system problem best I figure since i replaced the extractor and the springs were replaced before i got it

Here she is...

img_2846-jpg.904037
For cell or trade....Only want a 1903 or 03A3.

Back
Top Bottom