• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What are your favorite rugged work pants.

On the Duluth Trading votes, the double flex jeans are the most comfortable jeans ever. The other day was at my house, didn't have to go anywhere and was just relaxing. Had choice between sweat pants, pajama pants, and the jeans. I grabbed the jeans and I'm a comfort centric kinda dude. Never had a pair of jeans like that before.

On the Duluth Trading votes, the double flex jeans are the most comfortable jeans ever. The other day was at my house, didn't have to go anywhere and was just relaxing. Had choice between sweat pants, pajama pants, and the jeans. I grabbed the jeans and I'm a comfort centric kinda dude. Never had a pair of jeans like that before.

Funny you should post this, I went to Duluth Trading this morning and bought my first pair. I went into the fitting room to try them on, and they're so comfortable, I contemplated leaving them on and just taking the tags off of them to check out, LOL. They really are comfortable. I bought three pairs of shorts, too.

Their stuff ain't cheap, but it's darn good stuff that'll last.

I wear my jorts year round. Here I am on my last 2 week sabbatical in the desert.
c756930ca1e26430b072ba09ea9b7688.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom