• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What are your thoughts??

wnchstrtnfldvlle

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
70   0
Reaction score
I was driving to the vets office this morning and heard something that continues to bother me.
It was another ad that was talking about "if you owe more than 10,000 dollars to the IRS call us and we can eliminate up to 80%"

basically just don't pay your taxes, and then get out of paying back 80%.

It irritates me that this is even an option. Which alot of the blame should be put on the IRS for settling, I guess.

What do you think?

My wife did taxes for a few years. It's amazing how many people come in saying they are head of house hold and making 10,000 dollars a year. They claim some many dependents and other things and get 8,000 dollars back. They know exactly how to work the system. And no, I do mean 10,000

I have thought the very same thing when I saw those commercials on tv. Too many people in this country left with no sense of pride...or shame. Strokin I know several people who do the exact same thing, and get back anywhere from 8-12 thousand on taxes every year.

Ahh... the nanny state at its finest!

My wife did taxes for a few years. It's amazing how many people come in saying they are head of house hold and making 10,000 dollars a year. They claim some many dependents and other things and get 8,000 dollars back. They know exactly how to work the system. And no, I do mean 10,000

Have you noticed how some of those $10K'ers are driving $40-50K trucks?

Back
Top Bottom