• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What chemical used by Mosquito spray companies?

This is my rig. I had to go with a water safe chemical, but I'm not real impressed with it. May switch up to something a little more aggressive around the house, and just use this down by the pond.........
View attachment 3451969View attachment 3451970

The picture of this entire rig smells like the sweet sweet napalm , DDT, and agent orange early in the morning in a nice South Asian Country

What are you currently paying? I have a local company spray my property and it’s only $69 per month. i wouldn’t want to fool with it myself.
I’m paying $75 a month but they are just not spending the time to do it and kill all the bloodsuckers.
We keep having to call them back for a Retreat and for the retreat they spend about 40 seconds spraying and hit the road.
My neighbor used to have bees but they moved and took all the hives.

inknow the spray is probabaly killing the lightning bugs too but I gotta do something about the mosquitoes . They are ferocious,

also if i get the blower and do it myself I can spray the neighbors yards on both sides , I’m sure that would help too .

Brake or carb is the stuff for a wasp nest. The drop like a sack of wet clams. Wasp breath through their exoskeleton. As soon as it hits them they die instantly. It's also the evaporation gets ice cold as well. Its a double whammy. Works on s lot of bugs. I like to get close to the nest and with the little red tube on it is like shooting at them while they are flying. Killing bugs and target practice at the same time. It's cheaper than skeet shooting. LOL

708091a03f837372aa31096964da898f.jpg

I picked this up at the local farm supply. Same ingredient as Talstar. Also got the same Stihl SR200 blower that Trugreen was using. At $95 a month from Trugreen, it’s paid for itself in 1 season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s exactly what they use right there I can also say it’s 60$ or 80$ a bottle don’t remember off the top of my head but it’s one of the two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stihl Br200 blower (400 ish at Ace) --- and worth every penny!
Bifin IT

Kills ants, mosquitoes, spiders, roaches, etc.
Don't spray in your face. Don't let your animals or kids outside until the product dries.

It works....!

I use bifin as well and bought conversion parts for my back pack blower to into a mister. The parts were about $70 and I had to make a couple of aluminum angles to hold the tank to the blower.
Bifin works very well but you have to get that stuff up in the trees and everywhere as previously stated. You might have to apply weekly till they get knocked back then every other week. If you live in a older neighborhood with lots of trees and brush, it's harder to keep them back especially if your neighbors don't do it. I wear long sleeve shirts, hat, 3m mask and gloves when I spread it then immediately shower. Probably overkill but the stuff is pretty nasty.

This does it on my 1.5 acre wooded and ivy area-

Start in spring with it, follow up in July with the 2 pack refill for $29. Works great.

Back
Top Bottom