• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What cigar have you been smoking lately?

Gonna have a bunch of buddies up to the house for the 4th and going to be drinking / grilling / BBQing... Looking to pick up a bunch of sticks to pass out while we all hang out.

What is yall's go to bundle stick? Looking for something a little more on the budget side since I'll probably hand out close to 10 over the day, and right now I only have sticks in quantity of 1's. None of the people in attendance (me included) have had a ton of cigars or have a really refined pallet, so I won't mind buying slightly cheaper sticks. That said, I also don't want to buy something that tastes like a rolled paper bag just for the sake of saving a few bucks.

Probably looking for something fairly light and smooth, looking at flor de oliva golds and factory smokes shade right now but haven't tried either.

Gonna have a bunch of buddies up to the house for the 4th and going to be drinking / grilling / BBQing... Looking to pick up a bunch of sticks to pass out while we all hang out.

What is yall's go to bundle stick? Looking for something a little more on the budget side since I'll probably hand out close to 10 over the day, and right now I only have sticks in quantity of 1's. None of the people in attendance (me included) have had a ton of cigars or have a really refined pallet, so I won't mind buying slightly cheaper sticks. That said, I also don't want to buy something that tastes like a rolled paper bag just for the sake of saving a few bucks.

Probably looking for something fairly light and smooth, looking at flor de oliva golds and factory smokes shade right now but haven't tried either.

Nica Libre is my go to affordable smoke.
Cigars International has good deals on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drew Estate Factory smokes are my go to workin/give away sticks. $2 or under on cigarpage.com for a bundle
01d0381b2f8e54b00c2423e7536599f2.jpg

Check out cigarbid.com. They are an offshoot of CI. You can select the Ending Soon category and find a lot of good bundles cheap. I've gotten Room 101 Ichiban bundles of 25 for less than $30 before tax and shipping. I usually have a delivery from them weekly and have had great luck.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom