• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What cigar have you been smoking lately?

20180108_160252.jpg

My Winnings from Georgia vs Oklahoma game last week. The Big Cigars are Pay Back cigars, the rest are in a humidor being mixed with White Hennessey Liquor.

I used to smoke a ton of tatuaje, but not so much lately. The Gran Cojuno is probably one of the best cigars under 20 on the market for a heavier smoke.

Agreed. I have a lot of tats in the humi from years ago.. great with age.. been smoking more Warped lately when I get a chance that is.. I see you posting LFD at times.. I love the La Nox blend

Davidoff does their Nicaraguan puro blend in cigarillos. It's a fantastic quick smoke, but they are a bit pricey at ~$25/pack
I'm working through some Peterson's Cigarillos, which are usually good for a 5-10 minute smoke. They're a little inconsistent though.

The last cigar I had was a Partagas Black in robusto. It's very rich and a delicious smoke. Really glad I picked up a 5 pack of those. Unfortunately, my local B&M doesn't have much of a selection in the way of maduros. It's a lot of the basic RyJ, Ghurka, Acid, Cohiba, Macanudo, etc.

Agreed. I have a lot of tats in the humi from years ago.. great with age.. been smoking more Warped lately when I get a chance that is.. I see you posting LFD at times.. I love the La Nox blend
LFD is my old faithful, always great. The La Nox is best in the Corona size, but that can be tough to find.
Have you tried their new La Volcada?

Back
Top Bottom