• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What cigar have you been smoking lately?

LFD: 25th anniversary

Attachments

• 20211017_125329.jpg
    20211017_125329.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 20211017_130139.jpg
    20211017_130139.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 20211017_135108.jpg
    20211017_135108.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 9
Pulled one of these master blends 3 out of the humi for the first time and dang... I'm obsessed. Such a good cigar! While I was sitting on the porch smoking the mail brought a handguard for a build I'm doing for my buddy! Good afternoon up here!!
PXL_20211103_172413375.jpg

Letting go of my beautiful humidor if anyone is interested....PM me

Letting go of my beautiful humidor if anyone is interested....PM me

Good looking humi! If I hadn't already built a wineador this year I'd be tempted

Question for you guys, a local cigar shop I go to occasionally, has a lounge attached to it, and they use the same point of sale system. When buying cigars in the shop side, their receipts still print out with a tip field.

In yall's experience is this common? I've only been in a few shops and never seen that before, so I'm curious what the common etiquette is here. I usually throw a couple bucks on it because I feel bad not leaving anything, and if an employee helps me find what I need, or gives me good recommendations, then I absolutely leave a tip! But if I walk in and get what I need and don't interact with an employee at all till I'm except to pay, it feels odd leaving a tip right?

Do y'all see this often? I've only really started smoking cigars the last 6 months so I'm still pretty new. Last thing I want is to be acting like an @$$hole in a cigar shop out of ignorance!

Question for you guys, a local cigar shop I go to occasionally, has a lounge attached to it, and they use the same point of sale system. When buying cigars in the shop side, their receipts still print out with a tip field.

In yall's experience is this common? I've only been in a few shops and never seen that before, so I'm curious what the common etiquette is here. I usually throw a couple bucks on it because I feel bad not leaving anything, and if an employee helps me find what I need, or gives me good recommendations, then I absolutely leave a tip! But if I walk in and get what I need and don't interact with an employee at all till I'm except to pay, it feels odd leaving a tip right?

Do y'all see this often? I've only really started smoking cigars the last 6 months so I'm still pretty new. Last thing I want is to be acting like an @$$hole in a cigar shop out of ignorance!

Agreed - if you ask for help for recommendations then definitely leave a tip!

If you walk in and pick it up yourself, no tip.

Back
Top Bottom