• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What do I do for this dog

jamesmyers14

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
So I was hunting with my brothers friend after 10 minutes in the stand we heard hounds. I had a problem the night before they ran throughout hunt and I confronted the guys asked what's going in with it I'm only 14 so not much I could do I got his number so he could find his dogs. As I said I'm huntin for 10 minutes hear the hounds we get out our separate stand and catch one of the two dogs others still out there. We examin this deer chasing hound and the pictures are of what we saw. We figured least we could do was feed him give him some water we had crackers and water bottle. Then we cleaned his cut up best we could used alchohal rubbing wipe and some benzoyl or something from a first aid kit. So we take the dog back to the barn from where we found him and a white truck comes driving along it's the owner finally showing up 3 hours late. We had a problem with his dogs before but the condition they were in. We were planning on keeping the dog but the owner came and all we could do was give him up. Is there anything I can do for these abused dogs the images are brutal of the dogs care and treatment the owner stapled his first cut and tried to staple the infected second one. So what do I do for these poor dogs and the lack of respect owner for running his dogs on our land
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417314484.366717.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1417314496.381712.jpg

kudos to you kid. wouldnt worry to much about that
cut,dogs have an enzyme in their saliva that fights
infections. the dog belongs to his owner,best leave it
be.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom