• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What do I do if a coyote attacks my dogs in my yard in Gwinnett?

.22 with a can.

And how do you live inside the county city limits?

Do you live in the county or the city? Even in a neighborhood you'd be more likely to get away with shooting a yote in the county than you would in the city. I don't think any of my neighbors would complain about me taking that particular shot. My neighbor recently told me not to worry if I hear a shot in the middle of the night. The damn armadillos are digging up his yard.

I live in a tightly packed subdivision. There is major construction going on @ 1/8 mile away where a new subdivision is going in. Tearing up fields and wooded areas which were home to a lot of coyotes.

So if I am on my lawn at 10PM ish with my 15 # dog, can I shoot the coyote if it attacks my dog? I am in Dacula, which is in Gwinnett county city limits.[/QUOTE

Buy a donkey to walk with you and your dog... then he will kick the sh*# of the coyotes?

"It charged at me officer so i had to put it down for my own safety and the safety of my family and neighbors"
What's good for the goose, should be good for the gander, if your 15 pound dog charged or made that officer "feel threatened", you can rest assured your dog would be dead!

"It charged at me officer so i had to put it down for my own safety and the safety of my family and neighbors"
This. But remember
20170425_233344.png

Back
Top Bottom