• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What do I want next?

Ssshhh, it's a secret until I decide if I want to go that route, It's not one of the big players. I actually found them on FB

UNTIL you decide?

What's left to decide?

SVT is the mostest/bestest and there should be no "deciding".

You're more than welcome to shoot mine at the C&R shoot but I warn you, it is addicting!

Oh, and did I mention they aren't making them any more?

And the ammo costs like 20 cents/round to shoot?

And that they basically WON'T go down in value.

Dude, I'm starting to wonder about you...

UNTIL you decide?

What's left to decide?

SVT is the mostest/bestest and there should be no "deciding".

You're more than welcome to shoot mine at the C&R shoot but I warn you, it is addicting!

Oh, and did I mention they aren't making them any more?

And the ammo costs like 20 cents/round to shoot?

And that they basically WON'T go down in value.

Dude, I'm starting to wonder about you...

I've been in contact with the Dealer and we are back and forth on a multiple gun deal that'll hopefully see the SVT, a riot gun, a M1917 revolver and some ammo coming my way. If we can work out the deal with decent shipping and a bag of his surplus goodies coming my way I'll be pulling the proverbial trigger.

No wood involved, other than what I get when thinking about it.

I suggest you buy Hayata's sterling, then gift it to me:thumbup::D

Spending gun funds and good will all in one.

Its a true win-win, no-brainer.

I've been in contact with the Dealer and we are back and forth on a multiple gun deal that'll hopefully see the SVT, a riot gun, a M1917 revolver and some ammo coming my way. If we can work out the deal with decent shipping and a bag of his surplus goodies coming my way I'll be pulling the proverbial trigger.

My faith has been restored.

Bradlee787, however, appears to have started drinking heavily tonight...

My faith has been restored.

Bradlee787, however, appears to have started drinking heavily tonight...

Yeah, it seems like every time I think about getting a SVT something a little higher on the list comes up or I end up having to pull a permit in Anniston, which leads to a ridiculous expenditure at the CMP. We'll see how this one plays out.....hopefully by Wednesday or Thursday of next week.

Back
Top Bottom