• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What do you have that no one else does?

Well, I have lots of things most people don't like an APC. But I can say 100% for certain. I have the only one of these in existence.

Attachments

• SEMTT.jpg
    SEMTT.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 485
It's a one off vehicle I made. It started life as a M931. I installed M932 frame extensions and a new MK48 cab on the front. Then converted the steering, plumbing, and electrical to work. I wanted a MK48 or a HEMTT, but I really couldn't justify their cost of useage. So this is a close second. Fun truck all around honestly. I'm working on my APC in my avatar now. I'm going to build a dovetail or ramp system for the M871 trailer I have to haul the APC around with it.

It's a one off vehicle I made. It started life as a M931. I installed M932 frame extensions and a new MK48 cab on the front. Then converted the steering, plumbing, and electrical to work. I wanted a MK48 or a HEMTT, but I really couldn't justify their cost of useage. So this is a close second. Fun truck all around honestly. I'm working on my APC in my avatar now. I'm going to build a dovetail or ramp system for the M871 trailer I have to haul the APC around with it.

I don't know what else to say, other than I'm amazed. It's one thing to modify a car or a truck but that's a whole 'nother level.

I don't know what else to say, other than I'm amazed. It's one thing to modify a car or a truck but that's a whole 'nother level.

M114 will also be heavily modified once I am done. It's getting a diesel powerplant. I'm also considering a cupola swap with a registered DD cannon. Probably will include some NVG upgrades as well as thermal. Also going to improve the armor on it with kevlar lining inside on the hull. Maybe some laminates under that as well. The 114 is going to be a much slower project though due to cost. "Odin" took me about a year or so.

Back
Top Bottom