• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What ever happened to the guy that moved to Costa Rica???????

I think he said you can own 3 guns eventually. And nothing like an AR if I remember correctly.

( scene opens showing a grown man standing in front of his opened safe, trying to decide on which three to keep. He wears a look of despair as a lone tear runs down his cheek.….how can it end like this? He hangs his head).

(Cue somber music and fade to black...
.)

And in the vein of point-counterpoint, you may find this interesting:

Watched the entire 19:20 video. I found it very interesting and informational. I was born in the USA and I will pass into Glory from within the USA. This earthly life is only a temporary stop enroute to Forever for me. I can handle it just fine from this country. Thanks.

I think he said you can own 3 guns eventually. And nothing like an AR if I remember correctly.

And in the vein of point-counterpoint, you may find this interesting:

Watched it. She glossed right over that whole health care thing. In 10 years she was a crime victim multiple times. For all the griping I did about Gwinnett, zero crimes in 30 years.
I haven't been to many foreign countries but enough that I suspect moving abroad is simply a case of "the grass is always greener".

When I went to Belize in 2015, the tour guide told us that they just recently had their first successful open-heart surgery or something to that effect. They had also just secured funding to pave one of the main roads there.

It's a neat place but.....................
You can die here or die in paradise… Either way you will still die…

I have a guy (here legally) that works for me who is sending his money back home to Guatemala and having his house built. It is an absolutely gorgeous mansion on a mountaintop overlooking a river. He shows me pictures and videos of the building process. Says he will have it completely paid for in 5 years and will go back to live.

Back
Top Bottom