• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What ever happened to the guy that moved to Costa Rica???????

I have a guy (here legally) that works for me who is sending his money back home to Guatemala and having his house built. It is an absolutely gorgeous mansion on a mountaintop overlooking a river. He shows me pictures and videos of the building process. Says he will have it completely paid for in 5 years and will go back to live.
Legal or not, they all send their money back home, hastening the devaluation of the dollar.

Legal or not, they all send their money back home, hastening the devaluation of the dollar.

Printing it at will is devaluing it. Most of the nations these immigrants are coming from conduct international trade in US dollars anyway. When we print money arbitrarily, it negatively impacts other nations wealth. We are in very real danger of losing the dollar as the standard for international trade. While I agree 100% we have a border crisis, please don’t fall victim to the ol smoke and mirrors trick. Our nations value is based off our military’s ability to ensure international trade is conducted in green backs. A quick history review will prove this.

Printing it at will is devaluing it. Most of the nations these immigrants are coming from conduct international trade in US dollars anyway. When we print money arbitrarily, it negatively impacts other nations wealth. We are in very real danger of losing the dollar as the standard for international trade. While I agree 100% we have a border crisis, please don’t fall victim to the ol smoke and mirrors trick. Our nations value is based off our military’s ability to ensure international trade is conducted in green backs. A quick history review will prove this.
No argument with that, the reason I used the qualifier ‘hastening’ in referencing the weekly payday outflow.

Prolly pretty nice till you get sick and need medical attention. Still remember Fred Sanford wanting a white dentist. Got a bud of mine that goes couple times a year to fish and get his freak on. Showed me some pics. Big ass latino women's

Back
Top Bottom