• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What ever happened to the guy that moved to Costa Rica???????

On your way to Australia? The place where you can't own anything semi auto or pump action, and literally EVERY ANIMAL is trying to kill you? Spiders that can bite through boots? Semitransparent jellyfish the size of your thumb that can kill you with a sting? 20 ft great white sharks and 19 ft crocodiles? No thanks.
you forgot the toilet snakes. seems like they are constantly pulling snakes out of something over there.

Yeah..uh...no...the crime rate in Jamaica is astronomical....almost Haiti like....They just declared a state of emergency due to the crime rate...
I did not know that but see it here:
Haven't had any issues myself but I can tell you there is a huge lack of law enforcement present across the island. A few stations I've passed by seemed to almost be boarded up or abandoned.

Yeah..uh...no...the crime rate in Jamaica is astronomical....almost Haiti like....They just declared a state of emergency due to the crime rate...
Wasn’t that bad… 40 years ago when we vacationed there.
‘Course we mostly stayed within the confines of the all-inclusive property, away from the cities, and they’ve had time to breed 2 more generations of hopelessness.
Why is it some of the most beautiful, paradise-like countries are hell holes?

I did not know that but see it here:
Haven't had any issues myself but I can tell you there is a huge lack of law enforcement present across the island. A few stations I've passed by seemed to almost be boarded up or abandone

So was Georgia... :rolleyes:
Still is. Have you seen all the penals on here. Good gawd.

Back
Top Bottom