drama queens
know it alls
liars and thieves
people who think that I am an asshole because I don't agree with them
people who aren't handicapped but park in handicap parking spots
thugs who purposely target females or the elderly
ODT members (who are able to) that refuse to travel to make a deal
white people, especially females, who speak ghetto tongue
This. I'm in my 60s use a cane and have been targeted in grocery store parking lots 6 times in 3 yrs. All in broad daylight. Young kids.one 12. Tried me with knives or a club. Silly. I responded with a Glock 19. No shots fired and cops always thanked me. I could have used my cane, like a good piece of hickory but didn't want to break it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

liberal.jpg

All the nasty ****ty no driving worse parking big union leftist ****ing Yankees screwing up the drive on I95 and the scenery at St Simons,Jekyll and St Mary's.
Get back in your Bernie stickered Subarus and get your asses back where you came from! Yankees are what ruined Florida. We don't need them on this side of the line.

I love my Subaru

This. I'm in my 60s use a cane and have been targeted in grocery store parking lots 6 times in 3 yrs. All in broad daylight. Young kids.one 12. Tried me with knives or a club. Silly. I responded with a Glock 19. No shots fired and cops always thanked me. I could have used my cane, like a good piece of hickory but didn't want to break it. Daaaaaang, good for you, Good story.
I think I'll get a cane, I'm in my 60s. Now what grocery store is that?? I don't have have a G19 but I think I can russle up something that would do.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom