• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What grinds you gears?

I avoid all of the above! This was at Chedders in W.R. About an hour ago.
Yeah I believe that. Unfortunately most chain restaurants are the same. And if they ain't yacking loud at each other then they're talk way loud into their phones.i have a friend that bought a cellular signal hammer off eBay several years ago for that same reason. Folks are nearby bumping their gums at an obnoxious volume and he flips a switch on a little black box the size of a pack of smokes with little stubby antennas on top and the next thing you here is " Hello, he!lo...Damn! Muh****in' call dropped!"

Yeah I believe that. Unfortunately most chain restaurants are the same. And if they ain't yacking loud at each other then they're talk way loud into their phones.i have a friend that bought a cellular signal hammer off eBay several years ago for that same reason. Folks are nearby bumping their gums at an obnoxious volume and he flips a switch on a little black box the size of a pack of smokes with little stubby antennas on top and the next thing you here is " Hello, he!lo...Damn! Muh****in' call dropped!"
I gotta get one of those!

I gotta get one of those!
He had to wait for it to ship from Hong Kong. And by the way the FCC has no sense of humor about owning and using them. Not long ago I read about a class action settlement between Marriott and former guests. See all the most expensive hotels want to charge you for every little thing including WIFI. Seriously it's like $15.00 and up a day at all the big name hotels in downtown Atlanta. Well Marriott got caught using a jamming device to keep guests from using phones and personal hot spots. Don't know how the did it with jamming their own signal but they did it.

He had to wait for it to ship from Hong Kong. And by the way the FCC has no sense of humor about owning and using them. Not long ago I read about a class action settlement between Marriott and former guests. See all the most expensive hotels want to charge you for every little thing including WIFI. Seriously it's like $15.00 and up a day at all the big name hotels in downtown Atlanta. Well Marriott got caught using a jamming device to keep guests from using phones and personal hot spots. Don't know how the did it with jamming their own signal but they did it.
I've been on e-bay, none to be found. Must be banned now. I'll keep looking elsewhere.

Watching "people" buy candy and soda with food stamps, and pulling out a roll of cash for lotto tickets, blunts, & newports, then jumping into a Cadillac which is typically parked in a handicap space...
I agree. I once had a neighbor that had 50% rent assistance. Welfare for her 3 kids. 2 male roommates a d everyone in a 2 bedroom apt. Which was against the rules. She got food stamps/debit card. And drove a brand new Jag. Oh, her job? Legal assistant for an attorney.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

SERIOUSLY! It drowns out my Def Leppard!!!

But to answer your question: People. People grind my gears! Moronic, inconsiderate, self centered, oblivious, entitled window lickers!
I have serious speakers in my truck. I hit them with Rush or Hannity.
People that don't acknowledge you when you stop in a parking lot to allow them to walk across, the thousands of toolbags that drive the speed limit or slower in the hammer lane and act irritated when you pass them on the right, asshats that shoulder check you (because they aren't paying attention) when walking in a crowded area and act as if it is OK, the monumental pricks that set at a traffic light playing with their phone after it turns green, etc., etc., etc.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom