What gun does your wife or girl friend ACTUALLY carry or likes to shoot ?

Glock 42 with a Crimson Trace. I liked it so much that I carry the same now.
I like a G42 as well. My edc, based on dress code for the day, varies between a G42, and a G26.
My youngest daughter that prefers the G42, had opportunity to pick from LCPII, LCR, G26, Sig 238, SP101, Sig 365. She found the G42 to have the best balance of "shoot-abilty" and "tote-ability" for her body size, and hand size.

This is my rifle this is my gun……this is for fighting this is for fun……wife loves to carry my gun…..to bad it’s a short snubby….hammerless of course. S&W Airweight .38 spcl with critical defense ammo.

This is my rifle this is my gun……this is for fighting this is for fun……wife loves to carry my gun…..to bad it’s a short snubby….hammerless of course. S&W Airweight .38 spcl with critical defense ammo.

I gave my mother my hammerless all stainless steel Taurus 38 that I carried for years. The trigger pull is ridiculously easy and smooth. Loaded with 158 grain sjhp bullets. The weight of the gun and bullets help to steady it. It is her house gun. I gave her some 38 special trainer dummy rounds and she practices loading and unloading and dry firing every two months. She is 84 years old and the grips on the 38 special my father kept in the house was to big and heavy for her.

We tested several with my wife- 5’10” 120 lbs- tall and slim. She picked the G26 over 365 SAS, J frame air weight, G42, G43, LCR 380, std J frame & Shield 9. She hit the best consistently and never had a limp wrist issue or ftf from the G26- always in her purse due to printing. It’s best to try several and let her decide.

Back
Top Bottom