• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What happened to this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who got a case of the BH over that one? That thread was great. I had 3 more things to add to it after this weekend.
Same old, same old. OG posters got 24 hour bans and locked out of the thread over the weekend and today.
I got a 24hr ban for asking why my acces to the thread was terminated.

Who got a case of the BH over that one? That thread was great. I had 3 more things to add to it after this weekend.

Some neck beard got mad cuz his price was gettin made fun of. But in a vague way where his thread was never actually mentioned by name. Then came the “Safe Space” thread which probably didn’t help the cause.

I got kicked from the thread by one moderator, for a comment that had two likes by two different mods?
So obviously there is some disagreement on what is acceptable or not amongst the mods. Maybe that's what they are clearing up.

Two outta Three ain’t bad.. according to Meatloaf....

Are you serious?
Like a heart attack. I asked what ODT rule I broke that warranted removing my access to the thread. It was not answered, just repeated verbage that my acces was revoked. Asked question again, was told my question was answered and was told to enjoy the vacation from ODT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom