• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What happened to this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it was moved for review
Thanks for responding Joab Joab and do please let me know when the thread is available again, or if you have to sanitize some of the comments in it, or whatever. A LOT of people glean a lot of good info from it. I was still in the process of reading past posts in it, even as new posts were being made.

I wasn't referring to the way you handle things. We all have a lot of respect for you and the way you moderate. If it were left to you to moderate the thread I'm sure there would have never been a problem.

Although I appreciate the compliment the later half of your statement is meant to cause a split and shines a poor light on my colleague of which I can not condone.
Let us all hold until we see the replay and sorry but it's not instant.

Thank you,

Although I appreciate the compliment the later half of your statement is meant to cause a split and shines a poor light on my colleague of which I can not condone.
Let us all hold until we see the replay and sorry but it's not instant.

Thank you,

I ain't trying to split anything, or divide anything up. I ****ing love the ODT, always have since day one. And I'll say that anywhere on the internet and to anyone. I love this place, I love it's members. I'd do anything for the members here I've made a bond with.

I was one of the first to sign up for ODT10 and can't wait for it to get here. Love this place and wish Okuma all the success in the world.

But there are certain colleagues who hurt the community more than they help. That's just my opinion, and the opinion of literally every member I've ever spoken too about. It's always the giant elephant in the room. It drove people off by the dozens today.

So what happened to get the thread locked up in the first place? I got a bunch of notifications that everything I had bookmarked in the thread was deleted.
That happened to me too — that’s how I found out the entire thread had been quarantined. We’ll see what Joab Joab says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom