• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What if it was your kid?

I doubt I'd vote to convict him of anything if on the jury but she'll just go running to the next abuser/supplier. Seen this with a friend for 18 years until her liver gave out and she gave up. You can't fix them or save them if they don't want to be fixed or saved.

I didn't see how he got caught, did the daughter witness it or did he turn himself in?
Cause I'm thinking that junkie could have 'just wandered off and fell in the manure pile while he was high'. ..if the old man hadn't shot him twice AND then slit his throat. Who would have questioned a head injury on a dead junkie?

The guy did what he did, took ownership for it, and now he has to deal with what came down.

Im thinking if he had a chance to go back in time he would do the same thing. I also think with a little inginuity the dead guy would just be a missing person, forever, and probably not missed by many. I assume the dead guy had an ugly record so I doubt the police would have burned the midnight oil looking for him. Lots of assumptions here but I respect the old man on some level.

I also think if he had maybe just left the neck slicing part out it would have looked a good bit different.

Probably better ways to get the same outcome, but daughter would probably just move on to next dirtbag. He just wasted his time and his life. No way to win on this one, some people can't be saved. After all, the abuser's family said he was a good guy, trying to get his life back on track (or tracks, in his case).

Back
Top Bottom