• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is a good online gun store that is price competitive?

I looked up a couple of popular models after your first post. DAHLONEGA GOLD AND PAWN DAHLONEGA GOLD AND PAWN was 5%-8% less on them. Maybe you simply caught lightning in a bottle. It happens. Besides, I'd pay the extra to shop local rather than from some unknown vendor in Oklahoma any day. "Cheap Charlie! No good!" as I learned from a LBFM once. :lol:

I haven't heard LBFM in awhile. LOL.

You all should check prices on gun.deals or wikiarms.com. These sites do a price comparison from a lot of online sellers. We are not the best price on every firearm, but we are the best price on a very large chunk of them. We have two websites available as well but do your due diligence on gun.deals or wikiarms.com. Our sites are www.dahlonegaarmory.com (use this site to have firearms dropshipped to your local FFL provider across the country) and www.dgpguns.com (use this site to search for all the firearms, ammo and accessories we can sell available for in-store pickup only). I have found as far as researching prices from online sellers that gun.deals and wikiarms.com are the best choices. Good Luck you all and let me know if I can help. Ken, DGP

I looked up a couple of popular models after your first post. DAHLONEGA GOLD AND PAWN DAHLONEGA GOLD AND PAWN was 5%-8% less on them. Maybe you simply caught lightning in a bottle. It happens. Besides, I'd pay the extra to shop local rather than from some unknown vendor in Oklahoma any day. "Cheap Charlie! No good!" as I learned from a LBFM once. :lol:

You may be right though the DG&Ps price on the CanikTP9SC was like $385 compared to $349 I paid...then the Bersa TPR9C I was able to negotiate a better price of $375 with buying 2 guns same time instead of the $392 they advertised...DG&P did have that for $365...but talking to Ken there, he said to add $15 per gun shipping and Ga tax...so in my case DR Gun Supply was a bunch cheaper...but as you say...I may well have “caught lightning in a bottle” this time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both Kentucky Gun and CDNN have great deals, although their stock may be a little limited sometimes. CDNN especially, since they seem to specialize in closeouts.

Buds is fine, but middle of the road price-wise. I usually use them as a reference when trying to find a 'decent' price, but they are rarely the lowest.

The 'gun deals' site is good, but again, if you are looking for something particular it's not really useful.

I usually look up the model number of the gun I'm looking for and just plug it into Google. Usually that SKU # will turn up loads of places selling that items and a wide range of prices.

BTW... Bud's does the same 'cash discount' pricing that people complain about Adventure Outdoors doing, so if this bugs you stay away. The nice thing is you can do an 'electronic' check and get the cash price, just like AO does for a paper one.

Reactions: A34
Back
Top Bottom